High Court Enforcement Services
Inspired by the highest possible standards of professionalism, we focus on achieving the best possible results for our clients, whilst upholding the law and conforming to the proffessions code of practice.
Standards we offer Clients:
- Comprehensive, North East coverage linked to our central, state of the art administration centre
- High Court Enforcement professionals trained to our exacting high standard in conjunction with Storey & Fellows
- More appointed High Court Enforcement Officers than any other competitor company in the region
Services we offer Clients:
- Execution of warrants of possession and delivery
- Removals, storage, auctions
- Pre-legal reports, tracing and investigations
We operate a National Recovery Team who can remove goods, plant and equipment regardless of size or type.
With the agreement of clients we can, through our Debtor Services Team, agree repayment arrangements with debtors who acknowledge the total outstanding sum has to be discharged.
Where the High Court Enforcement Officer obtains payment in full - the debtor pays all the costs.
In the event the debt is irrecoverable, the creditor receives a detailed report.
Our High Court Enforcement Recovery Philosophy
Our recovery philosophy delivers a professional and transparent service that meets clients' expectations while defendants are handled promptly, firmly and fairly.
- We aim to enforce a warrant within 24-72 hours of receipt
- We aim to provide a written report within 7 working days
- We offer nationwide coverage
- We only charge a flat fee if the debt is irrevocable
- We employ enforcement officers with local knowledge and expert training